Re: [MV] TOWING A HALFTRACK

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 15:49:22 PDT

i was the one asking about it they said you better use a big truck not no
one ton pickup and have good brakes on the truck and trailer a couple guys
about got killed hauling one of these tracks around i was told to hire it
done but the guy im getting mine from is going to haul it i wish i had the
stories they told id forward them to you but i deleted them sorry. you
wouldnt believe all the crazy stuff a couple of them had going on . the mane
thing is to have big enough towing vehicle so the track wont push it around
like a honda. hope this helps.