Re: [MV] M35 axle leaking again!

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 15:45:46 PDT

thay some one mak's a speedy sleave to cover the worn part of the yoke
that shood be cheeper than the nrew or used yoke would be
i thinkj thay get heated and droped over the yoke befor the yoke heats or
the sleave cools
i think thay haet the sleave in hot oil
and the yoke in the freazer mite help too