Re: [MV] M35 on Ebay

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 20:31:35 PST

Gee, thanks for the heads-up! :)

I think the reason it's listed at such a price must be due to the assault
weapons that are included with it. What are NFA M16A2's going for these
days? Not to mention it comes supplied with bullets too. LOL.

One to keep watching, just for the amusement factor.

Greg
Vista, CA

Best damned Rhodesian Ridgeback in the world:
(and not just because she bit Mark P. in the leg..)
Mzirand. 2.27.90-4.17.01
RIP