[MV] Beware of attachments from MVTrucker

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 09:57:12 PST

List,
My screen name is being used to distribute a virus. Various names are
used for the file, the latest being: Re: Sos! Don't open it. Delete it!

Somebody's puter got a virus that copies addresses and sends out the virus
using the screen names listed. I did a complete Norton AntiVirus scan last
night and found nothing in my 73,000 plus files.
Somebody else told be that my screen name sent them a virus, so we exchanged a
few e-mails and he said nothing was coming from me. I've been getting them a
lot
lately and from screen names I recognize, but I never open an attachment,
unless
I know who sent it and I get an e-mail from them verifying that they sent me
a file.
Joe Young