RE: [MV] Part numbers for GP

From: Turman, David C. (david_turman@kindermorgan.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 10:29:40 PST

        Go to g503.com.
        Restoration Help,
\ Parts Conversion Page

-----Original Message-----
From: DICKJEEP@aol.com [mailto:DICKJEEP@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 11:28 AM
To: mil-veh@mil-veh.org
Subject: [MV] Part numbers for GP

I am trying to restore a Ford GP. I am having trouble matching the original
part numbers with new part numbers. Does anyone have some kind of a
conversion chart or able to help me do so? In particular, I now need the
numbers for the engine and transmission mounts. The transmission mounts are
similar to the engine mounts, but smaller. If anyone can help, I have a list

of parts I need. I tried Jim Gilmore several years ago, gave him my list and

he says he will do it, but although I keep reminding him, no answer. I know
he is a busy man but I need to do this now as the project has been at a
standstill and I have to move it along.
Thanx,
Dick Ivory
dickjeep@aol.com