[MV] Rain leaking into Blazer

From: Ted Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 10:57:45 PST

>I am getting rain leaking into the Blazer. In the rain, I can see it
>running down next to the outside air vent on the passenger kick panel from
>under the dash. Anyone have any ideas where the water might be getting in
>from?

Of all places, I was getting water via the windshield glass and gasket
from the outside.
I gently pried up the gasket from the glass
on the outside, and used clear silicone RTV all the way around. I actually
found
water sitting inside the gasket where the glass sits.
Probably wouldn't hurt to use the RTV between the gasket and body to.

Ted.