December 14 Parade in Corona California...

From: WILLIAM BENSON (wrbenson@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 20:03:41 PST

Awww right you apes! Pipe down and pay attention!
(That there is Jarhead Sergeant for, "Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, may I
have you attention please?")
Anyone in the Southern California Area who thinks that they've got some
sweet piece of green or grey military rooling stock is cordially invited to
participate in Corona's December 14 Parade, wherin you might be asked to
cart along a couple of notibles an' celebraties, like, say, the Anaheim
Angels, and a couple of Congressmen (Republicans, members of the Armed
Service Subcommittee an' stuff...)
The problem is, if you want in on the excercise, you've got to get off of
the dime and let me know if you are willing to commit. I'll iron out
details later, but right now I just need to count hoods...
So, whose in?

Please reply by October 31st via phone or e-mail at wrbenson@prodigy.net. I
need to know year, make, how many seats, admin or tactical, mint restore or
combat rolling stock...

Thanks!

Bill Benson
(909) 340-2341

(P.S: I'm hoping that the IEMVPA will help out with this one...)
909-340-2341