Re: [MV] M38A1 Electrical Info

From: greg marks (youdog99@msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 20:56:33 PST

I bought my harness from Jeff Smith. I had the original harness ( or what
was left ). Jeff's popped in and mated with the original / NOS equiptment
on my M38A1. And when I had questions, Jeff was on it! He saved me time &
money. His harness has been in my jeep for 3+ years and I haven't had a
moment's trouble.

Greg