Re: [MV] Water Getting Into CUCV's

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 06:15:06 PST

Boy, you are really good! I will check under the cowl like you suggested.
BTW- I installed a very nice used ($60 inc. shipping) leather covered
steering wheel from a 1990 full size Chevy pickup. Just like you said, it
really makes a big difference in driving comfort. It was as easy to change
as you said, not that I had any doubt, and looks great.
Thanks again for all your help and insight.

                 Stu
Southern New Hampshire, USA
"Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790 MVMVC