Re: [MV] New pictures from Doc in Afganistan

From: Liberty Krueger (libertyk@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 18:12:48 PST

Goodness. That must have been a pretty good size mine. I saw a Humvee that
had mannaged to run over 5 or 6 small mines before the driver got it stopped
and in reverse to back out of the mine field. It was able to continue until
it reached base camp. It was declared a loss and left behind in the desert
when we broke camp. No one was injured in the incident.