Re: [MV] Seacoast surplus

From: joe kuti (jkuti@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 21:05:05 PST

I too have an issue with Charlie, I bid on an item on ebay, Radio Shelf for
a M1009, after winning sent him multiple emails asking for shipping
charges - never heard back - except "ebay reminders to pay your seller" -
now he left me negative feedback - bit he never responded to my emails or
three voice messages I left on his telephone - what is with this guy

Joe Kuti
Spring, Texas