Re: [MV] Seacoast surplus

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 06:42:25 PST

He is located North of Boston MA. I forget the town.

He often did not reply while a show was going on, but always replied. I
purchased an item that he hauled to Weare NH to make pickup easier for
me.

CHARLIE, WHERE ARE YOU ??? Anyone from Westover Air Base know
anything ???

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer