Re: [MV] [MV]M35 winching.... an easy solution:

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 21:33:05 PST

One thing you are all forgetting.. The material that is used to make the GI
shear pins..is not the same grade of aluminum that you buy at the hardware
store.. To test this.. Hammer out your "store bought" stock...and then
hammer out a GI piece. You will note that you can flatten out the store
bought "soft" aluminum...and the GI stuff starts to split up quickly..Nuff
said..??!!.. Gene