Cool event in South Carolina

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 05:34:10 PST

If you can make it, here in Columbia SC next weekend, Nov 8, 9, & 10, will
be the annual Celebrate Freedom Festival. Lots of WW2 aircraft and
vehicles. Planes rides are available. Children 7 to 17 can ride a late
modern plane for free. Bomber rides are available to anyone with the money.
I rode the B-17 and B-25 in the last year. If my truck doesn't empty my
pocket I hope to ride on the B-24 this year. If you live with in driving
range, it's worth the drive. One guy on the B-17 with us flew down from
Jersey I think just the ride the bomber. I will be there all weekend with
my deuce, assuming I finish putting it back together this week end ( and it
stays together). Here's a link to they're schedule page.

http://www.celebratefreedomfoundation.org/2001SCH.htm

Check them out. Lots of other stuff, not just a bunch of planes sitting
around. Lots of WW2 veteran on hand to sign books and talk with. Hope to
see some of you there.

Joe Trapp