SEACOAST SURPLUS, THOSE LOOKING FOR CHARLIE: Fw: HEY RONBO

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 05:44:42 PST

Hi all, got this from Charlie yesterday. As you can see by the time it was
just before Trick or treating time and then I got a couple of hours sleep
and went to work without checking email. I just got home from work and found
this and I am sending as requested. I have no further info on this subject
other than what is in the message. Sorry about the lost Thursday night
opportunity for contact. Don't flame the messenger. Not responsible for
message content. Your mileage may vary. Surgeon General has determined email
may be hazardous to peace of mind.

Cia Ronzo