Re: [MV] Parts wanted for M1022 shelter dolly

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 13:32:39 PST

Not sure what qualifies as a great distance.
    I've towed the large commo shelter lash up about 30 miles behind a Ford
F750 stake and also behind a Suburban. They were relatively docile at 55,
but you had to think ahead. You can back them up easily enough by
disconnecting from the vehicle and two people can push them around due to
the 9.00-20 tire size, at least on hard ground and grass.