Re: [MV] Any advice would be appreciated...

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 13:38:36 PST

        I just got married in sept, but I am at a advantage, I had all my
green toys in the yard when I met her. The 2nd date, I told her "see these,
there will be more, that does not mean I will sell one and get another, I
got 2 to go" She has yet to climb behind the wheel and take the small
one for a ride (M35A2). But she camps with me at the rally's and is willing
to do any parade. Not to brag, but we just got home from a Veterans
parade here in VT. It never got over 30 deg, it snow'ed and we sat in the
cab for 3 hrs with a deuce that has no heater. She was with me the whole
time.
            I guess I am one of the lucky ones!

Jeff