[Fwd: [MV]MB/Freightliner? Front/rear/axles/tranny:]

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 15:17:12 PST

> Hello List---I am looking for a set of (or more)complete disc brake
> front and rear axle assemblies for the SEE Mercedes/Freightliner
tractors along with the matching transmission.Plus diesel engine if
available.They are being demilled now that they are 8 years old and
older.
If anyone knows of any leads on some please contact me off list.These
are
 the units with the backhoe on the back and a scoop loader on the front.
 They may have a crane on the bed instead of a backhoe with hyd. power
tools.
 ----Regards---Terry lane

 HD truck lubes at http://www.mobynet.com/~tlane/
 1977 MB416.114