Russian Army trucks

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 17:35:16 PST

Good morning friends,

Went by a place yesterday, a little North of Gulfport,MS on Hwy.49. There
were dozens of Russian Army trucks, at least that's what I believe they
were. I didn't have time to stop, but would like to go back some time. Most
of them appeared to be 5 ton with van bodies on the back.

Does anyone know who these belong to? If they are for sale?

Very interesting place!!!! On of those places you would like to spend to
day in just rooting around and taking pictures.

Thanks all!!!!!
Keith