Re: [MV] Hunicutt's Armored Car

From: aa1mo@nsradio.org
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 05:33:23 PST

Hello List:

    I spent the big bucks and bought the book some time ago. I found, that
as usual, Hunnicut's book are ALWAYS well worth the money. He's obviously
does his homework at the various archives. His books are not MBI quickies
illustrated with color photos taken at rally's.

Nelson Dionne
MVCC #411

PS; Anybody on the list know how to contact him; the AC books lists a
document I'd love to have a copy of for my own collection on military
bicycles materiel.