Re: [MV] M37 new owner questions

From: Lehmans (lehmans@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 14:20:26 PST

Paul,

I pull the choak, hit the gas and starter at the same time, after it starts
keep the gas pedal pressed about 1/2 unitl it warms then start pushing the
choak. until it smooths out let off the gas. I usually let it warm about 10
mins before I go anywhere.

That's how my beast starts best. PS it is all stock.

Daryl
52 M-37