Re: [MV] M37 new owner questions

From: Jeff & Hanna (ditch68@bytehead.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 13:27:11 PST

Wow, Paul.

Welcome to my world!
 As you can see from my postings, we're in the same boat. Mine, I have no
stock priming system, (it was disconnected) so I turn on the ignition, turn
on the Previous owner supplied electric fuel pump,1/4 choke , pump pedal
twice, and hold down the gas pedal while depressing the starter button,
starts after 3 cranks or so.But I am having fuel troubles, which are being
improved as I literally go out to the garage after each new response I read
to my recent posting, and do some more work.

Jeff