deuce to the rescue(long)

From: scott (bign2cars@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 15:49:42 PST

Well today i was using a rented case backhoe, pushing
some dirt piles around that i had. It was a good day
until the backhoe became stuck, a i know you are
saying how does a backhoe get stuck i tried to use the
hoe to crawl out like i have done in the past, but i
hit rock and could not get anything to hold on too.
Then i said lets go forward down the hill boy was that
a big mistake. Now i am really stuck in the mud and i
am not on my own property either now there is nobody
around to help me either so i walked home oh a i was
about 1 mile from home, once i got back to the house i
grabbed every chain ii could find and into the old
deuce and to the backhoe i go. after running all the
chains down the hill and hooking them to the hoe, i
put the deuce into low and locking the front axle and
a little throttle and the hoe started to move up the
hill. Boy i said this was too easy the truck
didn't9;et even grunt. But it saved me
embarrasmentment of calling a wrecker to get the hoe.

sorry for the long story thought you might like to
here it.
Scottcott