Rear PTO Info Needed

From: Doug Trader (thomasdtrader@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 15:49:55 PST

Greetings,

I just finished getting a dump bed 13' on top of the
rails of my M211. Now I need to figure out where the
PTO will be coming from with reguard to the tranny. I
see a small cover plate held by 4 bolts, about 4"
diameter, located on the rear of the tranny to the
left side of the drive shaft. Is this the spot?

Secondly, what exactly do I need, I already have the
PTO going to the front for the winch. I plan to have
both be operable, whatever it takes. So anyone know
what it is gonna take to do this? And where to get
it?

Thanks for the help, doug