M8 Greyhound help

From: John (johnnyc@localnet.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 18:12:49 PST

Hello,
    My father and I worked together many years ago at Duxford War Museum in
England, and we both have a love of WWII fighting vehicles. I now have a six
year old son who is absolutely fascinated with planes, tanks etc.
Unfortunately, I don't have the funds available to me to purchase vehicles
of this vintage, so my father and I have begun the next best thing...we
build scale replicas. We have built a Fokker DR-1, and a replica of the P-51
Mustang "Big Beautiful Doll" which my father had assisted in maintaining @
Duxford.
     Our current project is to build my son a 3/4 scale M8 replica, which is
drivable, etc. What I need are in depth dimensions of an M8 so i can input
this information into my CAD and develop a scale "blueprint". Unfortunately
I live in upstate NY (Near Lake Champlain, approximately an hour from
Burlington, VT and Montreal, Canada) and know of no M8's in the near
vicinity that I can get reference information from. Do you know of any M8 in
the area I can look at? Would anyone be interested in taking numerous
measuments of their M8? A few have suggested Portrayal Press for manuals, so
I have e-mailed them to see if they may have a manual with the information I
need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
John Collings
Peru, NY