RE:total brake loss with the deuce?

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 19:06:02 PST

In my driving, I rarely use the brakes.
Up shift and down shift at all stops, and use the brakes at less than 5 mph.
The only place I worry about would be an emergency stop, and worry more
about my reflexes than the brakes.
I pat my self on the back when I do a 20 to 50 mile run with out ever having
the brake lights come on.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/