Re: [MV] Insuring a Mil-Veh

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 11:24:47 PST

I've also got Progressive for my M51 dump. A full Commercial insurance package, 300K Liability. It is $560/year. They would not do a non-commercial
package since it is so heavy. I have it licensed as a non-commercial vehicle and for my needs thats just fine. I live in rural Northern Indiana.

Dave

11/13/2002 12:07:23 AM, Patrick Jankowiak <eccm@swbell.net> wrote:

>I also use Progressive. The title says "1968 Kaiser Jeep", but of course it also says 13,500 lbs.. So they know it is an old 6x6 army truck. Liability is $600 per
year. No pictures asked of me for