Re: [MV] re military items for sale

From: pfarrp@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 15:48:29 PST

I too, wish foxholejoe would stop listing everything he has as humvee related! I don't believe misc generator parts can anyway be directly related, especially since most of the parts he has advertised are for equip circa pre-humvee!

I'll just bet they are one and the same vendors!
BTW: all buyers of foxholejoe stuff should be aware that this character charges exorbitant shipping and handling fees for the crapola he sells online, usually much more than the item sells for! This is his way of making up his loss should items sell for less than they are worth!
BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS CREEP!