WTS: 1984 M1009 CUCV Blazer

From: jason.green@ps.ge.com
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 08:32:43 PST

The truck is in excellent shape, but does need a new dash and seat covers.

It also has approx 40K miles
I put a steering pump, injector pump, rebuilt the front end (steering), new
tires, and a variety of other stuff.

It is located in Hahira, Ga. 3800 OBO.

Pictures will be ready after T-giving.

Jason