Re: [MV] political "correctness" run amok

From: Jarrett Redd (jarrett_l_redd@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 11:57:39 PST

Thanks go to Tim, for bringing this situation to our attention.
I wrote to San Pedro, expressing my feelings about this situation.
I received a response from their Chamber of Commerce. Apparently,
they are not too happy with the Councilwoman's decision either. They
must be feeling the squeeze... But in her email, she also told me
that the movie showing is now back on. She says there is a "Daily
Breeze" article that indicates this, but I couldn't find it on their
site. Anyone come across any proof that the show is really back on?
Thanks...

I appologize for the lack of MV content.

-Jarrett Redd
'86 M998

--- Timothy Smith <timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Hey fellas, check out the link below for complete insanity. Some folks who
> wanted to commemorate the Day of Infamy simply and plainly got shot out of
> the saddle by some pencil-necks at city hall.

=====
Jarrett L. Redd (K9HMV)