Re: [MV] CUCVs and M1010s and the Bonneville Land Speed Record

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 11:20:48 PST

Hey Ron, if you are going to tow with it you might want to put trans cooler
in it like I did. My trans repair buddy, the shop where Scott from the club
works, told me as did others that heat was the main cause for the TH400
trans' going bad in the MV's. Cooler a lot cheaper than trans.

                 Stu
Southern New Hampshire, USA
"Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790 MVMVC