re: Dec 7

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 16:11:34 PST

Dear Leslie Smith:
Thank you very much for you prompt response to this issue, as well as
both your and, the Chamber's support. Certainly knowing that the even is
once again scheduled to take place on Dec. 7 reinforces our belief that
those of us who have served, and those who still serve are appreciated.
I will forward your words of encouragement to the interested members of
our organizations.
Sincerely,
Bruce Kalin

--
Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA, MVPA North Jersey MTA South Jersey MVPA

USMC M35A2C W/W M2 50 cal, RT- 246, VIC/1 Deep Water Fording Kit M105A2