Re: [MV] M35 Canvas top

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 15:32:44 PST

Does anybody know if the (5-ton)M925 bed cover will fit any of the M35
vehicles? I have a vinyl bed cover from an M925, the size is 168x208. No end
curtain. I have had it listed on e-bay for a couple of weeks, but no takers.
It is no longer listed and I'll let it go for $120.00 plus UPS, if anybody
can use it. It may work well to keep a jeep size vehicle covered during the
winter...
Cheers,
Bjorn