Re: [MV] m35-service manuals

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 08:17:45 PST

One more time.....

I've said it before,
 and I'll say it again,
 an elephant is faithful.....

errr, I mean, Electronic Tech Manuals ONLINE, at
http://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/find_etm.cfm

and in the TM title box put M35A2 and download all the manuals (except
the -10) for both the 209 series and 361 series for FREE.

For the -10's plus all the others, go to Pat's excellent site and download
what you need at
http://208.190.133.201/deuce_and_a_half/deuceandahalf001.htm if you have
queasiness about using an Uncle Sugar site.

IF you want them on CD and don't mind paying, and in order of ascending
price, contact Gene Pantano at truks@cs.quik.com and order one of his CD's
or to Military Media at www.military-media.com or go on eBay and search
M35 or M35 tech manuals and buy paper or CD, your choice.

    And don't forget the MV fleas and rallies....

Ronzo