Re: [MV] m35-service manuals

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 09:36:01 PST

In a message dated 11/20/02 5:34:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
opm@sympatico.ca writes:

> looking for the company that sells the good service manuals on the m35a2 .
> here
> ther is some that don't have much info and others that are good . If any
one
> has
> the # of portrail or whatever their name is I would appreciate it thanks.
Here's my take on the manuals. If you have an M35A2 you need the current
manuals to deal with your powerplant. As Ronzo has pointed out at least once
a month since I've been on the list, all but the -10 is available from Logsa
for free (downloadable.) I have all of these and was then pointed to the
TM9-8022 by a Senior Member of the list. The member has more hours research
on these trucks than some of us have time with our kids. After coming up with
the 8022, I have to agree, its a must have. I have been told by others that
even a dirty original is better than a new reprint. I was able to find a
dirty original intact initially then found a new original both on ebay.
After buying both, I'm still dollars ahead over a reprint. This is only an
opinion!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2 w/w