GMMVC VT FLEA MARKET REMINDER

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 09:14:01 PST

Last New England MV Flea before Xmas!!!!

    "The First Annual GMMVC Flea Market is Nov 23. We look forward to seeing
our MV friends in at the American Legion Hall in White River Junction. Hours
are 9AM to 4 PM. From the Intersection of I 89 and I 91 in central VT...
take Vermont Route 5 North... Pass McDonalds on your right and go down the
hill 1/2 mile. See big sign "White River Junction" Straight ahead.... Follow
into town 1/4 mile and see Choo Choo Train on your left... bear semi-right
and keep on a going for about another 1/4 mile and viola... there on the
right is the American Legion Post.. Go around back and see the big parking
lot.... we will all be there Good Stuff Cheap"

Above taken from the GMMVC SITE at http://www.angelfire.com/vt2/gmmvc/
AOL Keywords.. Bernstein Bites....

RAMster, K. Bernstein and his infamous 'Deuce on a Hook' (like 'steak on a
stick' but smells worse), Hankie, Ronzo and a bunch of other folks who will
strenuously deny knowing any of the above will be there.....

    Come on down!!!!!