Re: [MV] M35 Cargo Cover

From: Brian Shook (shookysmvs@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 11:13:26 PST

The camo cargo kits are actually for the 5ton M900 series trucks from what I
was told when I went down to Albany to pick my 42 crates up. Everything will
work on the M35 except the top. The top will work width wise but is 3-4 ft.
too long length wise. Excellent looking kit otherwise. I have a kit on one
of my deuces if anyone needs a look see. I've only sold a couple at my
asking price of $250.00 on epay.
                                   Brian in N.Carolina