Re: [MV] M35 Cargo Cover

From: Verne J. Valentine (thebear@seanet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 13:08:50 PST

Helen,

These are the "older" style that have the separate end curtains and have
the rope attached versus the rubber cords.

Did you see the post from Brian Shook? I think the only way this is
practical to get these from me is if you are on the West Coast. I incurred
more transportation charges than did Brian due to the distance. If you live
in the Eastern part of the US I think it would be a better bet to strike a
deal with Brian. If you get these from me you are paying freight twice.

Verne