M37 variation

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 23:13:47 PST

I saw today a M37 that had a notch front of right side inner rear fender
well and mounting bracket such that spare tire was mounted inside on right
side of bed against outside of bed.

Still had brackets for jump seat - no seat - brackets for mounting spare
against front inside bed were gone.

Good job, notch cut and filled in with sheet metal to continue to act as
fender well.

Owner modification??? -- my choice as to what happened

Motor Poll modification??? -- sort of doubt this

Dodge made some like this?? -- doubt that this happened

Everette