Re: [MV] by-pass

From: Combat (hellcat@provide.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 05:17:27 PST

Yes please, those with long term experience runinng this way. Enlighten us.
I have asked several folks and some say its no different than turning up the
pump but I just dont see the correlation.
I also know that at least one of the larger M35 distributors sell this as a
"kit" and swears by its safety and performance increase.

Can someone post a copy of this article to their site?