MV radios

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 21:04:36 PST

I just got a great deal..

A fellow for whom I had fixed a GRC-106 has traded me a PRC-47 -and- the military generator (single-cyl., gasoline, 500W at 120V 400 Hz) that goes with it, and a VHF power amp for sincars radios.. and
thrown in a couple of other non-military electronics thingies too.

I'll have to make a spot in the M-35 for the PRC-47, and the genset is just small enough for a one-man lift into the shelter.

I like trades, better than cash sometimes!! I did tell him it was 'too much', but he insisted 3 times, so..