Re: Wanted : sound clip of LDT4651C whistler for christmas

From: Dave Reed (dave.reed@dol.net)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 19:12:09 PST

All my son wants for Christmas is a deuce. Due to the available
choices of either college tuition or a deuce unfortunately the tuition
won out. As a stopgap temporary patch he has searched the net
high and low for a whistler 1-C sound clip to adorn his dorm
computer with so he can get thru the day, but alas there are none
to be found. Can anyone either point to a sound clip or be nice
enough to make one? I'm sure that your deuce website would be
really enhanced with such a clip. Whistlers sound impressive
whether idling or anything. Can anyone help please?
Dave Reed
Elkton MD
hoping to get a deuce before the Aberdeen meet (Churchville)