Re: [MV] Looking for a flak jacket

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 06:01:55 PST

eBay young man, eBay. I bought a practically unused, large, woodland
pattern, Kevlar jacket for $98, including shipping, 2 months ago. It was
among 10 personal issue items a former troopie was unloading. they are out
there, just be patient.
    Just search under Kevlar, fragmentation, vest, flak jacket and such.
    Good luck,
    Ronzo