Re: [MV] compensator operation

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 17:28:12 PST

Thanks Tom.. Now we need to know how the Military did it to the rebuilt
engines, such as from Tooele. The tags on the engines indicated that the
compensator had been bypassed and that only #2 Diesel should be used.... how
does this differ from what we have heard here... Is this the Joe Young
method, in which I have great faith, or does the military do it another way?
I have seen the original lines looped back unto themselves and in other
cases as Joe Young mentions, a plug installed and direct feed to the
Pump....Let the answers flow from all with information to help us.....
Thanks, RAM......btw, I just runs em as I gets em, but will perhaps fix up
my M543A2 and my non turbo M275A2 based on feedback....Thanks a second
time... R