Re: [MV] NATO experimental Camo scheme

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 12:40:17 PST

I bought a full set to include shirt, pants, Boonie Hat and boots and they
are great! Just go to the E place and type in MARPAT in the search engine
and you'll find all kinds of them. Active duty Marines are selling them to
supplement their income. This is the best uniform I have ever worn and the
boots are very comfortable!

Regards,

Ed