Ether Start. Was mil-veh and aol

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 06:10:40 PST

In a message dated 12/5/02 12:09:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, l51940@aol.com
writes:

> Been enjoying all the cold start stories. Decided to go out and diagnose
my
> non functioning ether start kit on the deuce. Checked the solenoid,
fittings
> and lines. Found problem with the can of ether lots of liquid....but no
> pressure! Learned something new, the valve is made by Quick Start
Products.
> It is set up to deliver a 6cc measured shot. Will test tomorrow w/ a fresh
> can DJ McConnell M35A2

Speaking of the ether start stuff, I have the ether start stuff that came off
of a parts truck. Does anybody know if it used the existing wiring from the
flame heater? Is there a standard injection nozzle? I don't have the nozzle
so I'll have to pick one up. Doubt that I'll never need either though unless
hell freezes over here in S Fla.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2 w/w