Re: [MV] Ether Start. Was mil-veh and aol

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 10:43:49 PST

In a message dated 12/5/02 11:48:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ygmir@onemain.com writes:

> Seems it might be a mistake to have ether in the intake while a spark or
> flame is present.........
Yeah, that makes sense. I was planning to replace the flame heater with the
ether start kit. The kit is military with the correct packard connectors on
it. I have the correct data plate for it too. The only thing I don't have is
the injector itself. Since the injector has no wires to it, any commercially
available injector for an ether start kit should work. The only time I'll
probably ever need it is if my lift pump quits working!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2 w/w
Fruehauf M105A1