Tan Cargo Cover for M-1008A1 and Blazer Tailgate?

From: rock1@mindspring.com
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 21:12:12 PST

My Mom's Alzheimer is getting worse and I've been off list for a while.
Every minute that I spend with her, where she still knows who I am, will be
more valuable than Gold in a few years when She is gone. Most of you
understand!

Last month or earlier, someone on the list had a Tan Cargo Cover for an
M-1008A1 CUCV pickup. If you still have one, contact me off list.

I am also looking for an OD tailgate with glass for an M-1009 CUCV Blazer.
This Blazer is almost perfect, so I'm looking for a good one. If you have
one, contact me off list.

I'm in Atlanta, GA, so East Coast or Southern sources are preferred.

Sgt. Rock's Motor pool
rock1@mindspring.com

P.S.

Someone told me yesterday that this is more than a hobby;
he may be right! An Ol' Tanker's minor diesel obsession; maybe?

See something that you need, make me an offer, I'm taking Mom to Disney
World for Christmas and could use a little extra cash to make it First
Class. Or I'll trade for a 25' or larger travel trailer or motorhome or a
big two axle car hauler trailer.

3 M-35A2s Duce-and-a-halfs
2 Hoisting units (the poor man's Duce wrecker)
2 M-1009 CUCV Blazers
1 M-1008A1 CUCV Pickup Truck
1 Willys DJ-3A
1 Willys CJ-2A Basket case
1 Willys M-38 flat fender body of unknown year.
3 M-1022 Dolly Sets /shelter mobilizers
2 8' connexs
1 M-820 Dolly Set /shelter mobilizer
1 S-530 A/G Electronic Equipment Shelter
1 Lubricating and service unit, trailer mounted, ENG-3A
1 Heater, trailer mounted, Hunter 400K, PH-400-G
More other OD and Tan stuff than one man needs!