Looking for H-D XA man

From: ddoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 21:30:07 PST

Hey folks,

A few years ago there was a fellow, a Frenchman living in California I believe, on the list. His trade was the making of Imax movies, but his passion was Harley-Davidson XA shaft drive motorcycles. As I recall, he left the list during one of the heated debates about private ownership of weapons.

Unfortunately, I can't remember his name, and that was one or two computers ago, so my contact information is lost.

I am badly in need of photographs of XAs for the Standard Catalog of Military Vehicles. Does anyone know who I am refering to, or have contact info?

Thanks,
David Doyle