FOR SALE Surplus Canadian Military M101 1/4 Ton Trailers (M416 Look alikes)

From: Robert Anderson (futlog@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 06:10:57 PST

Hi all,

I enjoy following the daily communication re: MVs from up here in Western
Canada.

My company Future Logistics and Associates has recently purchased a large
quantity of Surplus 1/4 Ton trailers from the Canadian Military. They are
very similar in appearance to the M416 Trailer except these trailers have
some unique features from the M416. The trailers were manufactured in 1992
but NEVER USED so they are LIKE NEW having never turned a wheel! We are
selling complete with a brand new (still in plastic bag) rubberized vinyl
camo tarp...Great for your MV or for any other on/off road application you
may have. Rated at 1/4 Ton but actually can handle much more as the springs
are rated each at 750 lbs. with a 3500 lb. axle. Price inclusive of camo
tarp is $800.00 USD plus shipping and handling. Also open to discuss volume
discounts.

For complete details, pictures, data sheet go to
http://www.futurelogistics.ca

Thanks in advance for the opportunity to post this.

Robert Anderson
Future Logistics and Associates
Kelowna, BC Canada

Robert Anderson